Not your Typical Customer Rewards Club
Be sure to sign up for the Adventure's Club, the program that not only rewards you for your purchases, but also for achievements such as playing in events and tournaments, running a game or demo, pre-ordering a new product, even referring a new Adventure’s Club member!
The way it works is simple. For every whole dollar you spend, you get 10 Experience Points (XP). You also get XP for various in-store events and tasks (see the chart to the right). We'll even give you 2000 bonus XP for your very first purchase after you sign up!
Our system will track your XP and will automatically let us know at checkout time if you are able to redeem your points for an instant discount. Just show us a form of identification, and redeem your discount!
You can then redeem your points for credit on a future purchase. The more points you redeem, the bigger your credit. So, if you earn 1250 points (and you do that the moment you sign up) you can redeem those points for $5 off your next purchase. But if you save up 2,500 points, you can redeem those for $10 off your next purchase. The more points you save up, the better your reward can be.
And your saved points never expire!
Periodically we'll award bonus points - for all kinds of reasons. For example, we may decide to award bonus points if you buy a certain genre or line of game. Or we may decide that everyone playing in the Game Center on a particular evening gets free points. Or we may even decide that your points are worth more if you redeem them on a certain day. You never know what could happen!
Be sure to "Like" our Facebook page and follow us on Twitter to get the latest info on bonus XP awards. And who knows, some bonuses may only be made known to our Facebook friends and Twitter followers.
- As a condition of membership in the Goliath Gaming Adventure’s Club, you must agree to the following rules:
- Partial points will not be awarded. Only whole dollars spent before applicable taxes award points. For example, a $1.99 sale will earn 10 XP.
- Points may only be redeemed in the amounts shown on the chart above. For example, an entire block of 2000 points may not be redeemed, but 1250 of those points may be redeemed.
- You are not required to redeem all your saved points. You may redeem a portion of your points, provided the amount redeemed matches a redemption block. Multiple point redemption blocks may be used on one transaction. For example, if you have 9000 points, you may redeem blocks of 5000, 2500 and 1250 during the same transaction for a $40 total credit off your purchase.
- XP Club members may not pool their points. Only one XP Club member may use his or her points per transaction.
- Points may only be used for credits on product transactions. They may not be redeemed to credit paid event entry fees.
- When Signing up the purchase must be over 5 dollars
- Points have no cash value. They may only be redeemed for credit on a tendered sale.
- If the credit offered via points redemption exceeds the total sale, no change will be given. Excess points and/or any excess credit they provide will not be saved nor applied to a future sale. For example, redeeming 5000 points will earn up to a $25 credit. However, if the total sale is $20, the extra $5 credit is lost.
- Credits are applied after sales tax.
- Management reserves the right to ask for a photo identification at time of point redemption.
- Management reserves the right to alter this program at any time, for whatever reason.